sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

The house

The third unit likes me because it makes to me to think about the good and bag things that my house has and what I need to get better.


Modern apartment are not so bigger that old apartment. They only have two bedrooms and a little denims room-living, Old apartment's used to have there bedroom two bathrooms and the living and denim room were bigger than now are some of then had two garages and big windows now we don't have spacious enough there isn't enough closet spacious so, I think that old apartment were bright enough and spacious enough for a convenient spacious so they are not so comfortable but it's cost is too height.


I would like to have a change in my apartment because it isn't so comfortable it's too old would like to get a modern door and windows my bathroom must be spacious enough and bring ht and it must have a jacuzzi. My bedroom too big and change its floor naught moderm ceramic. And I would like to have two garage spaces.


I would like to have a big and beautiful house in the north of the city. It must have two plants f0ur bedrooms a study room a big kitchen A big bathroom with a jacuzzi and a diving room with big and modern windows I would like that my house had a swimming pool and a beautiful grader with many flowers.

No hay comentarios: